R2N
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shaky Shaky Sweet Buns Bakery Reviews

2 posters

Go down

Shaky Shaky Sweet Buns Bakery Reviews Empty Shaky Shaky Sweet Buns Bakery Reviews

Post by Reb Wed 20 Nov 2019 - 0:51

Finnish Rye Bread

On Saturday I baked a Finnish Rye Bread. The bread took nearly 24 hours to complete (obviously most of it rising time).   The sourdough sponge took about 6 hours to rise then the rest was the dough. The sourdough starter is a wild yeast rye starter and the dough was made with only rye flour. The bread is heavy and deep brown and has a very strong rye flavour. It actually tastes quite good without toasting. The best part of this bread is that one slices fills you up for a long time. I am really enjoying tearing up a piece before I go to work and snacking on it thoughout the morning. I consider this bread a highly functional bread. It appears that it will keep for quite some time, rye is known for it's nutritional content, and it keeps you full. It is a bread I will make again.
Reb
Reb
Admin

https://roadtonowhere.forumotion.org

Back to top Go down

Shaky Shaky Sweet Buns Bakery Reviews Empty Re: Shaky Shaky Sweet Buns Bakery Reviews

Post by Hobb Wed 20 Nov 2019 - 13:18

Shaky Shaky Sweet Buns Bakery Reviews Giphy

It was pretty good bread.
Hobb
Hobb
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum