R2N
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just for Laughs

Go down

Just for Laughs Empty Just for Laughs

Post by Hobb Tue 8 Dec 2020 - 16:44

Hop over to youtube and check out the comments sections. Humans - yes, humans - love this stuff and so do I. The multicultural reaction of social horror and then relief are some of the most profound - yes, profound - media there has ever been. The limit to 95% of media is that it is scripted, the other 5% is a wasteland, but with that wasteland are the honest reactions of horror and happiness.

joao pedro silva lima wrote:The most cool thing in these pranks are the hugs and the smile at the end

Gene Drakes
Have been a fan for many years! Make as many trips to Montreal as I can and have never been able to catch them at work! Think it's a Canadian thing!

Saiki Kusuo
I love how supportive this community is.

Manuel Bravo
It’s sad that we won’t be able to do that for a while

The Holy one of Israel.
we are social beings and need each other, in the midst of a prank, all are laughing and enjoying themselves, other cares of the world like racism do not exist, if we could live like this permanently the world would be a better place, continually laughing smiling and hugging each other, but after the prank and people walk away and the laughing and joking has finished, we are faced with harsh realities.

joao pedro silva lima 1 week ago
@The Holy one of Israel. it is the utopia. Unfortunately we can't live like this. The walls that grow us apart is too thick to be destroyed. Religions conflicts, racism, prejudice and etc. Things like this make the most of us face harsh realities, but it's indeed nice to think how great it would be if we all live like the way you describe.

Humans hugging and supporting each other is a UTOPIA. This is the reality we live in across the globe; where simple support of each other is a utopian fantasy; now forever postponed by COVID.
Hobb
Hobb
Admin

Back to top Go down