R2N
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best Media Quote of the Year

Go down

Best Media Quote of the Year Empty Best Media Quote of the Year

Post by Hobb Tue 15 Dec 2015 - 14:09

The Globe & Mail is Canada's equivalent of the New York Times (i.e the snotty newspaper through which are corporate masters tell which official lies are to be believed). They ran an article on the 'Most Annoying Canadian in the Media' (I didn't recognize most of them because they are on commercials - are commercials still a thing?) but the number 7 spot was for Kiev's favorite Liberal flunky, Chrystia Freeland.

Here is the profile.

Grope & Flail wrote:The first most-irritating person to emerge from the government of Justin the Good, Freeland was irritating with her stunt of crashing a Toronto men’s club where Conservative finance minister Joe Oliver was supposed to speak. The engagement had been cancelled, but Freeland crashed it anyway, harrumphing like nobody’s business. Next, you could not miss her at the new government’s swearing-in, with the red dress. Since then, it has been one red dress after another. Possibly it’s the same one, which will need to be surgically removed. And her appearance on Real Time with Bill Maher was a dud, an exercise in more preening, again in a red dress. And no, that’s not sexist. Freeland worked at the very top in media for years and I can assure you there are few people as lacking in the common touch as her. (And I’d know; full disclosure, she was Deputy Editor of the Globe and Mail at one point.)

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/arts/television/john-doyle-the-top-10-most-irritating-canadians-2015-tv-related/article27743080/

Globe and Mail announces "Few People as Out of Touch with Average Canadians as Globe and Mail Editors"

Finally a ray of sanity in the G&M....
Hobb
Hobb
Admin

Back to top Go down