R2N
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kids Fantasy RPG Test Looking for feedback

3 posters

Go down

Kids Fantasy RPG Test Looking for feedback Empty Kids Fantasy RPG Test Looking for feedback

Post by John Grubber Thu 13 Apr 2017 - 22:16

Comparison of Pencil Crayon Lining + Watercolour vs. Ink Lining + Watercolour.  Looking to hear what people think, as I am ready to make a whole cave dungeon tileset, but am unsure of the best art style for kid-family friendly.  Since everything is generic, I may even put the tilessets on Drivethru RPG.

Kids Fantasy RPG Test Looking for feedback Ink_vs10

John Grubber

Back to top Go down

Kids Fantasy RPG Test Looking for feedback Empty Re: Kids Fantasy RPG Test Looking for feedback

Post by Hobb Thu 13 Apr 2017 - 23:25

Very nice.

I'm an ink freak. Ever since I learned to draw copying TMNT and Dave Trampier I've loved solid ink lining. So you know my choice.

The color pencil tunnel is very nice - almost Chinese landscape-ish - but tunnels should have thick black shadows for goblin-rats to spring out of...

Kids Fantasy RPG Test Looking for feedback Untitled-1-1334109016Kids Fantasy RPG Test Looking for feedback 704104
Hobb
Hobb
Admin

Back to top Go down

Kids Fantasy RPG Test Looking for feedback Empty Re: Kids Fantasy RPG Test Looking for feedback

Post by Reb Fri 14 Apr 2017 - 5:57

I also really like the one on the right. I like the darker lines.
Reb
Reb
Admin

https://roadtonowhere.forumotion.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down