R2N
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kids Fantasy RPG Art Test New Versions

2 posters

Go down

Kids Fantasy RPG Art Test New Versions Empty Kids Fantasy RPG Art Test New Versions

Post by John Grubber Sat 22 Apr 2017 - 22:59

So I have done a variety of versions in different mediums.  I am aiming to have this print and play, but I would like to hear peoples thoughts on the various versions.

Kids Fantasy RPG Art Test New Versions Dungeo11

Thanks,

john

John Grubber

Back to top Go down

Kids Fantasy RPG Art Test New Versions Empty Re: Kids Fantasy RPG Art Test New Versions

Post by Hobb Sun 23 Apr 2017 - 16:24

It's like Little's class all over again - except goblins instead of gourds....

Isn't "combined bests" the best - or is this some sort of trick?
Steph likes the inked ones too.
Hobb
Hobb
Admin

Back to top Go down

Kids Fantasy RPG Art Test New Versions Empty Re: Kids Fantasy RPG Art Test New Versions

Post by John Grubber Sun 23 Apr 2017 - 18:08

Should have specified- the last one is the version that combines what people liked form the previous ones- the inky lines, gouache shading, etc. It is actually not too bad from a time standpoint- basically a watercolour wash of colour, bit of shading, ink lines for contrast a d a few highlights. Speed fastest to slowest is probably 2,1,3,5,4.

Working on a few more monsters today (wolf, hyena, ogres, goblins, bats, rats, snakes and a crapload of doorways.) I wanted to do rooms, but forgot my lightbox at school, so that will have to wait until this week to start on.

John Grubber

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down